The aromas are elegant showing fruity notes of pineapple, kiwi, and rennet apple.
The mouthfeel is velvety, mineral, enveloping and well balanced.
Excellent served as an aperitif, it complements spring vegetable risottos and fish dishes.
Technical information sheet
- Varietal Pinot Grigio
- Appellation Friuli Colli Orientali DOC
- Production area Prepotto
- Soil type Eocene marl and sandstone
- Training system Modified double-arched cane
- Winemaking and ageing The grapes are manually harvested and undergo soft pressing. Controlled temperature fermentation of the free run grape juice takes place in stainless steel tanks following cold static settling for 3 days. Lees are stirred regularly to extract maximum aroma and gain structure and natural stability. The wine stays on the lees until bottling.
- Serving temperature 10-12°C